Need Clarification About Best Answer Contest Confusion.
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Need Clarification About Best Answer Contest Confusion.
    Dear Respected Administrator/Moderators/MT5 Representative,

As per discussion with several participants of Best Answer Contest, we become confused about the length of Answering questions. Earlier for Round 1 to Round 7, answer to question length should consist of 500 Characters excluding space.

But in Round 8 (Starts date 26th April and Deadline 26th June’2019) till 6th June rule 2.7 was as like previous Round 1 to 7. That means answer to question length should consist of 500 Characters excluding space. Suddenly, on 7th June this rules has been changed weirdly. Now, according to new rules, answer to question length should consist of 500 Words excluding space. 500 Words post is very hard but not impossible.

Only 19 days left from 60 days in Round 8. Forum users did answer based on old rules (500 Characters) before 7th June. Even till now most of the user don’t know about that huge change!!! Is this a hiding issue? We believe it’s not a hiding issue. We also believe that increasing post length doesn’t mean good quality post.

Now my request to Respected Administrator/Moderators/MT5 Representative, please apply this rule for Round 9. We are confused and wants the best solution from you.
    Attached Files
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Personally i am not a participant of this contest and i remember i have never taken part in it since it has started , maybe just for one time i have participated for just one day , but i agree with you in various things , first of all , in general when a particular rule in the forum has changed , an official announcement should be made so all members know about this modification , it must never be hidden !! , secondly , the concept of this change itself , what's meant by 500 words !! ? , do the quality of posts still more important than its length or this logical rule has changed too ? , what will i benefit as a forum member when i see a 500 words article that i can benefit only from 3 or 4 lines and the rest is just useless stuffing , as a reader i will never complete reading such article and i think this will open the gate for the posters themselves to start cheating by posting just a copy paste words because i am sure no one here is ready to do stuffing , finally i see the one who has changed this rule has many question marks in my opinion , just a new member with no history of posts , nearly zero as i remember and a new registered profile who suddenly becomes someone who can change and modify !!
    The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

We all surprised from that change because that rule was changed on 07-06-2019 after about one month and half from launching round 8 and no one informed us from the forum management and we made all our posts in that round based on the previous rule ( 500 characters ) we all need a clarification about some things :
      - will that rule will be applied on all the existing questions or on new questions only which have been posted after 07-06-2019 .
      - can we answer again on questions which already have our answers based on the previous rule if that rule will be applied on all existing questions .
      - How will the forum calculate the result of round 8, where that change has been done after more than one month from launching round 8 .
      We all need clarifications on the mentioned above questions and also writing 500 words can be possible in some questions but writing that number of words in all questions is impossible because not all questions need this big number of words, so i hope that the management accept to reduce that number to be 1000 characters or at most 250 words because i think that the insist in writing 500 words to each answer will lead to making bad quality answers in some questions because we may need to write any words to complete 500 words if we didn't find extra information to add its to the answer .
      My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Mt5 authority may make any types of rules, whatever they can change it any time during contest. But my opinion is that lots of people participate on this round and they made their all post according to previous rules. This is not fair policy to change it just before end of the current round.
        Request to mt5 authority to keep previous rules as this round though from my end it is too tough task to make an article with 500 words. 250 words should be standard.

Thanks

N.B: The quality article never depends on the length of post whereas a writer can express many thing through just some words, someone cant express their idea or opinion through thousands words.
        Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Please be waited I have note the issue and will discuss with higher authorities about this.
          InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post
            Dear Respected Administrator/Moderators/MT5 Representative,

As per discussion with several participants of Best Answer Contest, we become confused about the length of Answering questions. Earlier for Round 1 to Round 7, answer to question length should consist of 500 Characters excluding space.

But in Round 8 (Starts date 26th April and Deadline 26th June’2019) till 6th June rule 2.7 was as like previous Round 1 to 7. That means answer to question length should consist of 500 Characters excluding space. Suddenly, on 7th June this rules has been changed weirdly. Now, according to new rules, answer to question length should consist of 500 Words excluding space. 500 Words post is very hard but not impossible.

Only 19 days left from 60 days in Round 8. Forum users did answer based on old rules (500 Characters) before 7th June. Even till now most of the user don’t know about that huge change!!! Is this a hiding issue? We believe it’s not a hiding issue. We also believe that increasing post length doesn’t mean good quality post.

Now my request to Respected Administrator/Moderators/MT5 Representative, please apply this rule for Round 9. We are confused and wants the best solution from you.
            Hello,
            It is 500 Characters, please keep your work, your participation does not effect.

Comment

Advanced mode

X