Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to check bounce per post?
    Dear members last week I really work hard for my account but only 1.22$ deposited in my account I really shocked when I see this please mt5 forum support guide me
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Well , maybe i am not very happy too with the bonus i am getting not because of the concept of the bonus itself but because i see it as a kind of appreciation for my work but i am sure that this will gonna be fixed and don't worry mate , the mt5 forum and instaforex in general are good and i may recommend for you to improve the quality of your posts and work on giving help to the others around here and i am sure things will be better for all the respected members around here
    The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I think we should improve the quality of our post and let s hope for a better future and to collect good bonus from mt5

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes my dear if anyone raise the question about the good mornings from the all side we replied by the senior members we should improve our quality of Post and it should be a knowledge full for the other traders then we can hope for the good bounas.
        Shabnum009's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

how to check bonus per post on forex?

well i want to share some thing which clear your points and helpful for you..
          lets come on the question...
          There are a range of basic hedging instruments and techniques that can be used to trade financial markets. hedging instrument is any financial product that will enable traders to reduce or limit the risk in an underlying asset class, such as cash, shares, commodities, indices and forex. The practice of hedging a market is essentially a way of taking out protective insurance on your trade or investment – it doesn’t prevent risk entirely but can lessen the blow should things go wrong.we should improve our quality of Post and it should be a knowledge full for the other traders then we can hope for the good bounas.you should work hard for more money make some thing intresting or gain more knowledge about forex which will help you to gain more bonus on per post...

Comment

Advanced mode

X