X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Bonus Not updated and Added
    Hello Respected Admin and MT5 Team
    Bonus of the week has not been updated, is there any technical issue or something else please tell us when the bonus will be added or if is there any special link or thread for the bonus not receiving, told me I will post there
    Regards:
    EarningHat
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Good morning mate
    Don't worry, there's no any one received his bonus that week so be patient we all will receive it surly that week and even if we didn't receive it that week due to some technical problems or something else in the forum definitely we will receive it with next week's bonus so don't worry and just be patient .
    My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by elssayed View Post
      Good morning mate
      Don't worry, there's no any one received his bonus that week so be patient we all will receive it surly that week and even if we didn't receive it that week due to some technical problems or something else in the forum definitely we will receive it with next week's bonus so don't worry and just be patient .
      Yeah sure dear

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by EarningHat View Post
        Hello Respected Admin and MT5 Team
        Bonus of the week has not been updated, is there any technical issue or something else please tell us when the bonus will be added or if is there any special link or thread for the bonus not receiving, told me I will post there
        Regards:
        EarningHat
        Yes, Bonus has not been credited for last week. And, it's not just for you, it's for all members.

And, I guess there is some technical problem in the bonus payment system that happens once in a while and we have witnessed such problems in the past as well.

So, for newbies, there is nothing to worry much about it, such continue with your posting activity, bonus payment will be done in the next week or on next week's Friday, we will get 2 weeks bonus together at the same time, so don't worry and create panic.

And, as it goes for old members, they are very much aware with such situations, so because of that no old member is complaining about it, as they know, they will get their bonus soon, it's just a matter of couple more days.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by MartyFish View Post
          Yes, Bonus has not been credited for last week. And, it's not just for you, it's for all members.

And, I guess there is some technical problem in the bonus payment system that happens once in a while and we have witnessed such problems in the past as well.

So, for newbies, there is nothing to worry much about it, such continue with your posting activity, bonus payment will be done in the next week or on next week's Friday, we will get 2 weeks bonus together at the same time, so don't worry and create panic.

And, as it goes for old members, they are very much aware with such situations, so because of that no old member is complaining about it, as they know, they will get their bonus soon, it's just a matter of couple more days.
          Yes I have contact with some old members and they told me that there will be some technical problem so don't need to be worried,
          I have opened the thread it doesn't mean that I have did the complain of anyone, I think you should have to check again this section this is the support section that's why I have opened the thread here,
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-05-21-20-23-05.png
Views:	1
Size:	211.3 KB
ID:	17154922

Last edited by ; 05-05-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode

X