X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Journal Closed
    Hello Respected Admin and Super Moderator
    Can you explain why my Trading Journal is closed? Why it is under the investagtion?
    Now what I have did the wrong thing. Please open it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-20-22-37-14.png
Views:	1
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	17533779
    Last edited by ; 20-03-2019, 07:49 PM.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Mustansir View Post
    Can you explain why my Trading Journal is closed? Why it is under the investagtion?
    Yes dear, my trading journal is also closed with same problem but, they are not explain the reason.
    My dear super moderator kindly giving us the reason of closing them.???

Regards Majid Ali!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello Super Moderator...!

Can you please tell me why my thread is closed and under insvestigation?

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Jamalah View Post

Yes mate you are right super moderator should have to give us the specific reason for this, no one have the right to close the journal of anyone without any specific reason

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Yes mate you are right super moderator should have to give us the specific reason for this, no one have the right to close the journal of anyone without any specific reason
          The Forum authority has 100% right to close your journal for Investigation purpose, You all should respect their all actions because they are doing their duty here.

Respected Super Moderator Already mentioned on your thread is that it is Under Investigation, My suggestion is to wait. Don't be much aggressive with moderators, they are also a human.

Respect mt5 authority because they are paying us.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Parabolic View Post
            The Forum authority has 100% right to close your journal for Investigation purpose, You all should respect their all actions because they are doing their duty here.

Respected Super Moderator Already mentioned on your thread is that it is Under Investigation, My suggestion is to wait. Don't be much aggressive with moderators, they are also a human.

Respect mt5 authority because they are paying us.
            Thanks dear for your comment but this should be in our mind why our threads are closed I know it very well the forum authority have the right but they should have to give us the specific reason

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Thanks dear for your comment but this should be in our mind why our threads are closed I know it very well the forum authority have the right but they should have to give us the specific reason
              Do you know the meaning of Investigation ? Maybe you don't know it. Any kinds of Invention should take some times. Also the forum is not for only trading journal section, this is a subsection. If you really want to gather some knowledge or share your knowledge to other people, you can visit other section too.
              Even, I don't have any journal too. Be clam and quiet, I hope you understand it, and I am sorry if I hurt you.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Am don't know mudasir why this problem with you
                Forex market is high risk so be care fully bro I think many reason in broker you talk with live chat I hope help your issue

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Ok bro waiting for the response of the Admin or Super Moderator

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #10 Collapse

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106541[/ATTACH]
                    Originally posted by MajidAli View Post
                    Yes dear, my trading journal is also closed with same problem but, they are not explain the reason.
                    My dear super moderator kindly giving us the reason of closing them.???

Regards Majid Ali!
                    Originally posted by Jamalah View Post

Ok bro waiting for the response of the Admin or Super Moderator

Please enjoy your vacation, Have a nice day.

Comment

Advanced mode

X