I want answer for my question
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    I want answer for my question
    Previously I get a good bonus
    But a few weeks ago the bonus became very bad, even though my posts was better
    I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    One reason i can say is that your post might be of good quality but you may have not got too many likes and thanks. That can be a reason of low bonus .
    You Can Do It.

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Originally posted by arda View Post
      Previously I get a good bonus
      But a few weeks ago the bonus became very bad, even though my posts was better
      I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks
      From what i have seen and experienced, this New Bonus System is very dynamic and it's parameters of giving bonus is different to different members and it keeps on changing.

      Because of which, we see ups and downs in bonus deposit despite performing same or even better.

      I would suggest you to try and change your posting parameters like

      1. Increase your character counts to 700-800 characters.
      2. Increase or Decrease your total week posts count.
      3. Try to get higher amount of likes on lesser amount of posts - 10 posts getting 50 likes is better than getting 100 likes on 40 posts.

      Hope this will help.

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by arda View Post
        Previously I get a good bonus
        But a few weeks ago the bonus became very bad, even though my posts was better
        I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks
        Hello,

        I've checked your posts, Everything looks fine.

        Originally posted by MartyFish View Post
        From what i have seen and experienced, this New Bonus System is very dynamic and it's parameters of giving bonus is different to different members and it keeps on changing.

        Because of which, we see ups and downs in bonus deposit despite performing same or even better.

        I would suggest you to try and change your posting parameters like

        1. Increase your character counts to 700-800 characters.
        2. Increase or Decrease your total week posts count.
        3. Try to get higher amount of likes on lesser amount of posts - 10 posts getting 50 likes is better than getting 100 likes on 40 posts.

        Hope this will help.
        Nice suggestion, mate.

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Hello sir,I discovered that any thread I create is being deleted no matter how sensible and informative it is.This made me not qualify for the previous round of the best answer contest.. Please I hope my threads aren't deleted anymore because it's really saddening to see my threads deleted.And then my bonus for posting keeps decreasing each time I make a post and it's really unfair.

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by DCO View Post
            Hello sir,I discovered that any thread I create is being deleted no matter how sensible and informative it is.This made me not qualify for the previous round of the best answer contest.. Please I hope my threads aren't deleted anymore because it's really saddening to see my threads deleted.And then my bonus for posting keeps decreasing each time I make a post and it's really unfair.
            The only reason thread delete is that it was repeated or you can say we have already in our forum so before creating any thread check that rather its in our forum or not..Remember when ever any thread delete all the posts from that thread also delete and user see less bonus and complain to moderators. As a good forum member we must take care of all these things that effect the forum stability. If we wanted to create a thread then we should check is it already in our forum or not also our posts should be healthy and informative to get good bonus.
            Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

            Comment

            Advanced mode

            Online

            Loading...
            X