• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Against Mr Bappy 4x Moderator
    Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
    Please check and fix this issue why all of modeartors are giving me warnings again and again, I am trying to increase my quality of posts but if they compared my posts with other few members so than my posts quality will be good so than why they are not giving the warning to them, only they are giving me the warnings again and again
    Please check it , rules should be equal for everyone
    Hope you will understand and I am increasing my posts quality day by day.
    My name is just in those members list in which the signatures are fixed by the MT5 Bozzedevil and here is the link so than why he has sent me this warning
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13031018Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-07-14-50-05.png
Views:	1
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	17533705
    Last edited by ; 07-03-2019, 12:04 PM.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Mustansir View Post
    Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
    Please check and fix this issue why all of modeartors are giving me warnings again and again, I am trying to increase my quality of posts but if they compared my posts with other few members so than my posts quality will be good so than why they are not giving the warning to them, only they are giving me the warnings again and again
    My name is just in those members list in which the signatures are fixed by the MT5 Bozzedevil and here is the link so than why he has sent me this warning
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13031018[ATTACH=CONFIG]104544[/ATTACH]
    Hello,
    I just remembered you about the rules.

Can you check the post please?
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13048080

Please be informed that your post has less than 500 character where you have only 262.

Take it easy and try to improve your quality of your post.

Good day.

Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
      Hello,

Please be informed that your post has less than 500 character where you have only 262.

Good day.
      you are right, this post ( https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13048080 ) has less than 500 character it just has 262 characters you can make sure about that in the following photo :

So i see that ( Mustanir ) can only use one of the sites which can calculate the number of characters such as lettercount's website and you can search it on google to find it and it is a very good website to know the number of your characters in every post before posting it to avoid deleting or removing your posts again and i use it to know the number of characters in all my posts before posting it here in the forum to avoid deleting my posts .
      Last edited by ; 07-03-2019, 02:19 PM.
      My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13031018[ATTACH=CONFIG]104544[/ATTACH]
        Hello mate you just try to unnecessary complain against BAPPY mod sir because I show you said all of moderators give you warning but you just complain against BAPPY sir. I think it's your fault because if your post quality are good so all modarators are not give you warning. i also show other mod also give you warning but you not makes any complain with him but when BAPPY sir give you warning for your bad qulaity post this time you makes complain against him but why?? He is a new moderator only for it??? Please stop this kind work and try to develop your post quality it's will be good for you.

I want to give thanks to BAPPY sir and all mod sir for makes this warning because it's help a member to solve his problem and he can understand his mistake and it's also help him to develop his post quality.

I hope you can understand your mistake can stop this complain against modrators. Your post is really low quality so you should try to develop it and respect all moderators because they are always try to good support for us.
        Last edited by ; 07-03-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Mate, moderators are not our enemy. They are appointed by admin. They are doing their official task nothing else. Ealier you made complain against our respected super moderator. Now you are complainant against Administrator. There must something wrong with you mate. Try to solve it mate.

Hope for the best. Just love MT5 forum and respect all rules and regulations. 💖💖
          When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

To be honest , its your fault because you already made a complain against other moderator here , the first member who made a complaint against administrator was right because he believed that rules must be applied for every member but in the same time he opened the door for other members to make a complain against mt5 mods anytime after getting any warning , i think you need to take a look at your posts quality and try to improve it .
            I'm not against any one here but after all , warning is better than a ban n if a moderator ban a member then he will create another account and continue doing the same actions with the new account .
            We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
            Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
              Hello dear member of this beautiful community. it's really sad that you are feeling very bad about moderators and administrator behaviour. But, I want to say that you are forget that it's their duty to check the posts quality.
              Please co-operate with them they are just doing their work. They are not our enemies.
              I also check your post witch showing very low quality as you know that in trading journal section we receive more than one dollar per post. so, in this situation if we do post with only 200 characters. its mean we are doing cheating with system of mt5 forum.
              Try to understand and improve your post quality.
              Wish you good luck mate we all are friends.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
                Hello,

Good day.
                Originally posted by elssayed View Post
                you are right, this post ( https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13048080 ) has less than 500 character it just has 262 characters you can make sure about that in the following photo :

So i see that ( Mustanir ) can only use one of the sites which can calculate the number of characters such as lettercount's website and you can search it on google to find it and it is a very good website to know the number of your characters in every post before posting it to avoid deleting or removing your posts again and i use it to know the number of characters in all my posts before posting it here in the forum to avoid deleting my posts .
                Originally posted by newdream365 View Post
                Hello mate you just try to unnecessary complain against BAPPY mod sir because I show you said all of moderators give you warning but you just complain against BAPPY sir. I think it's your fault because if your post quality are good so all modarators are not give you warning. i also show other mod also give you warning but you not makes any complain with him but when BAPPY sir give you warning for your bad qulaity post this time you makes complain against him but why?? He is a new moderator only for it??? Please stop this kind work and try to develop your post quality it's will be good for you.

I want to give thanks to BAPPY sir and all mod sir for makes this warning because it's help a member to solve his problem and he can understand his mistake and it's also help him to develop his post quality.

I hope you can understand your mistake can stop this complain against modrators. Your post is really low quality so you should try to develop it and respect all moderators because they are always try to good support for us.
                Hello Mr bappy first of all I want to tell you the rule of 500 characteristics is for the best answer contest prize not for the Journals for Journal the rule is two completed lines not the 500 characteristics and by the way your duty is to visit and check the post of travel and tourism so than why you are visiting the Journal posts do your own work and do not disturb anyone
                And Mr NewDream I know why you have replied here Mr. Bappy has tell to all of you members to protect him and replied in his favour so do your own work, sorry dear you should have to check when I was in confusion so that time I have also opened the thread against him but now you come here because bappy asked you to reply here
                And thanks to everyone for your feedack but there is no such type of the rule the characters should be 500 for the post of the Journal
                I am not the companion of anyone so don't mind guys

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Dear Mr Mustansir ,

You says that the rule of 500 characters belongs only to best answer contest , OK let's read this rule from money for posting campaign rules .

2.1. Bonuses for posts. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful communication, no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per
                  Kindly tell me how the post will be meaningful with 250 characters only ( half of them are greetings and thanks words ) .

It will be a big misunderstanding if you thought that there is personal problem with you only . Super moderator just warned 30 member yesterday in public thread here

and there are old members on this list and they didn't complain . I just saw them already improved their posts today .

We have to deal with the new system ISCA with Good intention . This system came to improve the forum quality and bonus funds became much higher
                  some members reached more than 2 $ per post . Do you think that if the company found that members still using tricks and spams , it won't take actions?
                  which is better ? static value for post 20 cent or getting higher value for higher quality .

there are some mates also still making + 20 post in day . Actually no one can make this number of posts in day with 5 lines without including many entering and
                  greeting words .

i and all members haven't any personal problems with others but if we all worked with the rules , all will be rewarded with what he deserve .

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hello Mr bappy first of all I want to tell you the rule of 500 characteristics is for the best answer contest prize not for the Journals for Journal the rule is two completed lines not the 500 characteristics and by the way your duty is to visit and check the post of travel and tourism so than why you are visiting the Journal posts do your own work and do not disturb anyone
                    And Mr NewDream I know why you have replied here Mr. Bappy has tell to all of you members to protect him and replied in his favour so do your own work, sorry dear you should have to check when I was in confusion so that time I have also opened the thread against him but now you come here because bappy asked you to reply here
                    And thanks to everyone for your feedack but there is no such type of the rule the characters should be 500 for the post of the Journal
                    sorry to interfere about this issue. Why you are so much angry for just a warning, forum is now a place to share our idea and trading strategy so if you can post a quality content here that will be helpful for everyone. when you will write some informative content or your idea if it could be 4-5 lines or more than 500 character that will be count as quality post. would you like to visiting my journal or my posts then you will see it is always more than 600+ character , i never think about that character ever, only i am trying to think that my post looks good and something informative which can possible to read easily.

quality means here 500+ character + some valuable information that's it.

thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by fightforfun(fff) View Post
                      Dear Mr Mustansir ,

You says that the rule of 500 characters belongs only to best answer contest , OK let's read this rule from money for posting campaign rules .

Kindly tell me how the post will be meaningful with 250 characters only ( half of them are greetings and thanks words ) .

It will be a big misunderstanding if you thought that there is personal problem with you only . Super moderator just warned 30 member yesterday in public thread here

and there are old members on this list and they didn't complain . I just saw them already improved their posts today .

We have to deal with the new system ISCA with Good intention . This system came to improve the forum quality and bonus funds became much higher
                      some members reached more than 2 $ per post . Do you think that if the company found that members still using tricks and spams , it won't take actions?
                      which is better ? static value for post 20 cent or getting higher value for higher quality .

there are some mates also still making + 20 post in day . Actually no one can make this number of posts in day with 5 lines without including many entering and
                      greeting words .

i and all members haven't any personal problems with others but if we all worked with the rules , all will be rewarded with what he deserve .
                      Thanks dear for your feeback
                      It was not in my mind that the greetings and other words are not counted in these two lines so now I will try to increase the post length
                      But Bappy has told to me that there is no such type of the post limit these rules are just maded by the Devil so what you want to say about it

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by FxBD View Post
                      sorry to interfere about this issue. Why you are so much angry for just a warning, forum is now a place to share our idea and trading strategy so if you can post a quality content here that will be helpful for everyone. when you will write some informative content or your idea if it could be 4-5 lines or more than 500 character that will be count as quality post. would you like to visiting my journal or my posts then you will see it is always more than 600+ character , i never think about that character ever, only i am trying to think that my post looks good and something informative which can possible to read easily.

quality means here 500+ character + some valuable information that's it.

thanks
                      Thanks dear mostly I try to give the relative answer not so much extra chit chat but now I will try to increase the length of my posts words

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

But Admin Bappy has told to me that there is no such type of the post limit these rules are just maded by the Devil so what you want to say about it[COLOR="Silver"]
                        Thanks for understanding . For this point you should mention when admin told you with that ? . I guess this happened before this discussion here rules is always updated
                        Admins team took a decision after investigation , so it should be respected . Some mates may insist on their right to make many posts more than 10 as
                        this wan't mentioned in campaign rules .
                        But remember ... to make this huge number on posts in day .. you will have to broke some rules . I posted before you that is there is no limits on daily posts
                        but when i saw high number of posts with static words and many entering even without mentioning any technical view or any useful details , i realized that
                        posting 10 useful posts in day is very difficult , so what is your opinion on those who make 25 posts in day .

If you noticed that most of traders deals with few pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD , tell me how to write 20 + different updates of 2 or 3 pairs
                        hardly we can show all we have on a pair on 2 or three posts. this means that they repeats many sentences to reach this number of posts .

I know that you will understand these words . Best wishes

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Mustansir! You are very amazing
                          Now, don't be emotional and stay calm Your problem can be said to have been resolved but my problem hasn't been resolved https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13041235 annoying!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
                            Now, don't be emotional and stay calm Your problem can be said to have been resolved but my problem hasn't been resolved https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13041235 annoying!
                            Thanks dear hope your issue will be fixed soon

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hello,
                              Thanks everyone for your opinions. I hope Mustansir will improve quality of his post (Meaningful posts), This is just concerning to user about rules.
                              From me and the explanation from other users, there was a valid reason of that Visitor message.
                              Warning and concerning is totally different, please don't misunderstand about it.

Originally posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
                              Hello,
                              Please be cool, You are most senior member on this forum. Looks like you are supporting for spam posts.
                              For your GIF avatar issue, I have informed you after replace the GIF, We have introduced a new rule about GIF Aavatar, That was misundestanding.

23. The forum administration reserves the right to remove /correct threads, posts, threads’ closing, as well as correct /delete signatures, avatars, photos, and users’ public messages without prior notice and/or explanation of reasons.

Rules here
                              https://forum.mt5.com/misc.php?do=pa...te=forum_rules

I informed you after replace the GIF, If you don't like really then you could PM me. But you did not.

Please be cooperative with us, we are here to assist you all guys.

Last edited by ; 07-03-2019, 07:13 PM.
                              Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode

X