X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

i have a problem related forum and very confused
    when i start comments on threads I don't know whay after some time some threads have not reply option and when i want to start a new thread it ask me for human verification is required why it ask me for again and again for human verification please some one help me to solve this problem i am very upset and confused about this do to this problem i am unable to complete my daily posts task
    any body from seniors who will guide me?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: i have a problem related forum and very confused

the problem has been facing all of the member ,this is general issue for all of the member ,when we have been postiing then after some time period we have been human verification is requaired it create problem all of them no any one solution for the removing

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Re: i have a problem related forum and very confused

Dear friend forum have fix a limit of five post that you can do continuously.after five post you can't post any thread but after half an hour you can post again five posts.so when you post five posts then wait for half hour then again you will be able to post threads.this limit has been fixed specially for those who start posting and cross the limit so I like this restriction to improve quality.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Ahmedhassan View Post
        when i start comments on threads I don't know whay after some time some threads have not reply option and when i want to start a new thread it ask me for human verification is required why it ask me for again and again for human verification please some one help me to solve this problem i am very upset and confused about this do to this problem i am unable to complete my daily posts task
        any body from seniors who will guide me?
        You're in Under moderation usergroups, that is a normal system for all new members.
        You need to increase the quality for posting.

Regards.

Comment

Advanced mode

X