Maximum leverage is 1:50 in bonus account?
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Maximum leverage is 1:50 in bonus account?
    Hello folks, today I want to change my current leverage but it said an error. I can't change my leverage. Do you all face the same matter like me?. My current leverage is 1:50.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Originally posted by forexianz View Post
    Hello folks, today I want to change my current leverage but it said an error. I can't change my leverage. Do you all face the same matter like me?. My current leverage is 1:50.
    Hi mate
    Yes, we're not allowed to change the leverage of bonus accounts. My bonus account leverage is 1:100. Some accounts are set to 1:50 maximum and some to 1:100 but the maximum for all bonus accounts is 1:100
     

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      leverage 1:50 is a bit small but I think it's enough to make good profit in forex. 1:100 is just perfect, with a small leverage we can control risk better.
       

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        azmassi, Could you please explain this then?
        I have had my bonus account for years and back then, This rule of 1:100 leverage didn't exist. This is a fact because up till yesterday my leverage was 1:1000. I have known for so long that there was a rule about leverage being 1:100 but mine was set to 1000 from the get go up till yesterday like I mentioned. I took this problem to support and they basically told me to tell the administrator of the forum for some reason. This thing here is Why my account? I'm 100% sure that there are many other traders here in the forum with 1:1000 leverage. Personally, I think they changed it to 1:100 for me because I contacted support like 10 times in the past 2 weeks because of a delayed withdrawal and I think when they looked at my leverage they just decided to decrease it.. If that's the case, do you think it's fair? Shouldn't the rules apply to everyone or the ones that comes across support only?

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Originally posted by Soldier View Post
          azmassi, Could you please explain this then?
          I have had my bonus account for years and back then, This rule of 1:100 leverage didn't exist. This is a fact because up till yesterday my leverage was 1:1000. I have known for so long that there was a rule about leverage being 1:100 but mine was set to 1000 from the get go up till yesterday like I mentioned. I took this problem to support and they basically told me to tell the administrator of the forum for some reason. This thing here is Why my account? I'm 100% sure that there are many other traders here in the forum with 1:1000 leverage. Personally, I think they changed it to 1:100 for me because I contacted support like 10 times in the past 2 weeks because of a delayed withdrawal and I think when they looked at my leverage they just decided to decrease it.. If that's the case, do you think it's fair? Shouldn't the rules apply to everyone or the ones that comes across support only?
          Hi Soldier, actually your trading account leverage has nothing to do with MT5, it's instaforex that reduced the leverage and it's the case of everyone who uses the bonus for posting.
          It's a bonus account and that's the rule mate, we've nothing to do and I think it's still a great and a unique opportunity! I hope this won't affect your trading performance.
             

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            I think it's not a good feeling to see something like that. Of course it will make me disappointed.
            But if you think about it again, the forum is very generous by their offer. I see people are enjoying their time here learning and earning at the same time.
            I think you must be smart and not think about the bonus as something that you can depend for a long time.

            Every good thing has an end.

            For me, I come here not to look for bonus because I know from a lot of news that promo or free offer does not exist there will be things that will restrain us. But it's just my personal opinion.

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Originally posted by Hodl2018 View Post
              For me, I come here not to look for bonus because I know from a lot of news that promo or free offer does not exist there will be things that will restrain us. But it's just my personal opinion.
              Hi Hodl, welcome to mt5
              When you start getting bonus from mt5 and withdrawing profits from instaforex you'll change your mind
              Good luck !
                 

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                Small leverage like that is not good for gamblers and those who use big lot size in their trading strategy.
                And that is why probably they get angry.
                But for traders who are good at spotting trend in big time frame they won't have a problem at all with the leverage.

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by Hodl2018 View Post
                  I think it's not a good feeling to see something like that. Of course it will make me disappointed.
                  But if you think about it again, the forum is very generous by their offer. I see people are enjoying their time here learning and earning at the same time.
                  I think you must be smart and not think about the bonus as something that you can depend for a long time.

                  Every good thing has an end.

                  For me, I come here not to look for bonus because I know from a lot of news that promo or free offer does not exist there will be things that will restrain us. But it's just my personal opinion.
                  This campaign is real, try it yourself and get the StartUp bonus from InstaForex.
                  If you still have any questions, contact us via email startup-bonus@instaforex.com
                  Best regards,
                  PR Manager
                  InstaForex Group
                  Live help online

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Originally posted by Haziq X-2 View Post
                    Small leverage like that is not good for gamblers and those who use big lot size in their trading strategy.
                    And that is why probably they get angry.
                    But for traders who are good at spotting trend in big time frame they won't have a problem at all with the leverage.
                    Yup i agree with you, no matter with the leverage sizes for a good trader they will handle it with well.
                    For gambler, this is the right time for you to change your trading strategies.
                     

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Originally posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
                      Yup i agree with you, no matter with the leverage sizes for a good trader they will handle it with well.
                      For gambler, this is the right time for you to change your trading strategies.
                      A good trader can make miracles with a very small account using a big leverage, so giving the chance for a trader to choose the size of his leverage is a good opportunity! But for gamblers, it's better to limit their leverage.
                         

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        Yes dear, I knew that about 5 years before. Bonus account is restricted to use of leverage. I think this is a good decision because high leverage never good for the learner. Low leverage reminds us small back money are not set this business. So we have to habituate with small leverage then our account balance might increase later we use little bit high leverage.

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by cambiste View Post
                          A good trader can make miracles with a very small account using a big leverage, so giving the chance for a trader to choose the size of his leverage is a good opportunity! But for gamblers, it's better to limit their leverage.
                          That is true, i agree with your opinion and you have good view how professional trader can take advantage from the leverage but if the rules in the forum said like that we can't do nothing, we must follow the rules, isn't it?
                          From now on we have to get used to using small leverage and change our money management with this leverage change.

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Originally posted by amiron56 View Post
                            Yes dear, I knew that about 5 years before. Bonus account is restricted to use of leverage. I think this is a good decision because high leverage never good for the learner. Low leverage reminds us small back money are not set this business. So we have to habituate with small leverage then our account balance might increase later we use little bit high leverage.
                            That is right, no need to use high sizes leverage in the earlier trading experience. It can be dangerous for our selves moreover at the first time we do not know how to control emotion while trading. So far, using leverage 1:50 is really have many benefit.
                             

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              From now on we have to get used to using small leverage and change our money management with this leverage change.
                              Yes mate, this will help greedy traders to get disciplined and to develop a good trading habit With small leverage , the trader can't take high risks especially when he gets angry and wanna revenge on the market!
                               

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X