X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Sending private messages
    I am trying to send message to one of my friends, but I get back notice that I cannot do that beacause I don' have enough posts in forum. How many post do I need to have before I can send message.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by trade2getrich View Post
    I am trying to send message to one of my friends, but I get back notice that I cannot do that beacause I don' have enough posts in forum. How many post do I need to have before I can send message.
    System is calculating this automatically. Once you get through moderation, you should be able to send private messages. It can be 20 posts, it can be 50, depends on quality of the posts
    Help on how to attach picture to your post
    Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by trade2getrich View Post
      You would have to make enough quality posts until your account gets fully verified. Such a system is in place to stop spammers from registering new accounts and sending unsolicited messages to our members here. Also read the forum rules, Everything that you need to survive here are available there. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

may be u tried to send so many pms to so many users so the system saw it as a spam but i think if it is a single user then you might use the visitor message to communicate in the mean time
        A friend is one who believes in you
        even when you have lost hope on yourself.
        :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode

X