Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)
    Edited by Tarek

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...=1#post2991604

If you want to detach your Instaforex account from your profile in this forum to receive bonus from other forums, then please do following:

First of all, try this:

1. Go to your profile
    2. Click "Bonus for post" tab like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size):

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 03 02.00.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	17530490

3. Click on your attached account and then you will see the "Detach account" option like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size) and then you should click it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 03 02.01 rev.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	17530489

After you do all the steps above your account will be detached from your profile and you will be able to receive bonus from other forum.

Courtesy: Toxic

2. If it doesn't work or if you get a message that you can't attach/detach account until xx-xx-20xx it means you will have to wait until that period comes before you can detach them.

Some members are complaining that account detach is not working. It can happen due to technical reasons. Please submit your request in this thread in that case. We will help you.

Please don't open a new thread because there are already many threads in this section related to account detach. I just merged all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear mods i want delete my account from here

I am very thank full in advance

regard
    azharfx2
    Attached Files
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Le me View Post
    i haven't received it neither on my email neither on the junk or spam , i try to change my email perhaps i will receive it there but i can't also change my email Sir , would you please try to fix that ?
    I believe Super Moderator Toxic will forward this issue further because its strange. May I know what email provider are you using?

Help on how to attach picture to your post
    Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by dzin4aans View Post
      I believe Super Moderator Toxic will forward this issue further because its strange. May I know what email provider are you using?
      I have send to you my email sir , waiting for you answer

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

steel with the same problem , would you like that i change the email and see if it's okay again ?
        i haven't received it neither on my email neither on the junk or spam , i try to change my email perhaps i will receive it there but i can't also change my email Sir , would you please try to fix that ?
        I have send to you my email sir , waiting for you answer
        I can see that you already clicked the activation link and got your August bonus already. If you didn't get the activation link, how come you clicked it?

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
          I can see that you already clicked the activation link and got your August bonus already. If you didn't get the activation link, how come you clicked it?
          Yeah, he received activation email and clicked it and now I see bonus is there too so everything is fine He wrote me in private message it and I believe its okay, lets hear back from 'Le me' to confirm that though.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Please deattach my account

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by rimu333 View Post
              Please deattach my account
              Only you can do it 2 months after you attached your account.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

[/COLOR]
                Originally posted by azmassi View Post
                You don't need to delete your account, you need only to ask negiria-forex admin to detach your trading account from your profile, otherwise you still can get your bonus from MT5 forum, but only from MT5.
                But i am getting bonus from two forum into my two instaforex accunt. Is there any problem if i am getting this bonus ?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                Only you can do it 2 months after you attached your account.
                But I have another forum account and i am getting bonus from that forum. Then is there any problem if I get bonus from two forum account into two insta account?

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

[/COLOR]

But i am getting bonus from two forum into my two instaforex accunt. Is there any problem if i am getting this bonus ?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

But I have another forum account and i am getting bonus from that forum. Then is there any problem if I get bonus from two forum account into two insta account?
                  The answer is No BUT you won't get any bonus from MT5 because you already participated in forum campaign in other forum.

If you still successfully receive bonus from multiple forums, your trading account may get banned because this is considered "attempt to cheat".

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by jackcm View Post
                    The answer is No BUT you won't get any bonus from MT5 because you already participated in forum campaign in other forum.

If you still successfully receive bonus from multiple forums, your trading account may get banned because this is considered "attempt to cheat".
                    If I detach one account from one forum then the problem will be solve ?

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

If I detach one account from one forum then the problem will be solve ?
                      That will be the most reasonable/right thing you need to do. Do it!
                      Always remember only one bonus account attached to one forum. You can join several forum sponsored by Insta but you can only choose one forum to received bonus from. Just follow the rules and you will be fine.

I found a much better answer for you and this one from Super Moderator Toxic himself, please click the link here and digest it thoroughly.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Please, let no one be offended with my question, but I want to ask, can someone open accounts in two different forums with the same name? For example I am from Nigeria can I open an account in the Nigerian forum and at the same time having an account in this mt5 forum?
                        Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
                          Please, let no one be offended with my question, but I want to ask, can someone open accounts in two different forums with the same name? For example I am from Nigeria can I open an account in the Nigerian forum and at the same time having an account in this mt5 forum?
                          Yes you definitely can have accounts in both forums, but you can only get bonus from one forum, so do not attach your trading account in other forum, choose which one will be for bonus and which one non bonus forum

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

pleas block my account

hi admin pleas can you block my account

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Ha ha ha. I am really surprised with that kinds of post !!!!
                              Why do you want to get banned?
                              You can leave this anytime. Why is it necessary to announce for getting banned?

Sorry i feel something wrong here. Are you the real user or you hacked it to destroy his work???

Best of luck.
                              Regards.
                              Be nice to people on your way up because you`ll meet them on your way down. Wilson mizner .

Comment

Advanced mode

X