X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Please Send your queries to relevant personnel
    Hello everyone.

This is to let you all know that I am quitting my position of Super Mod. From now on, if you have any queries related to the forum, please direct them towards MT5 Administrator or any other moderator. If any member sends me a pm, I will try to answer him but the reply won't be official. For official queries, it's better to contact the respective authorities mentioned above.

During my tenure as a super mod, if any of you guys got hurt or felt bad due to any of my actions, I would like to apologize for it. I was just trying to keep things fair. It was nothing personal and I was obliged to keep the forum clean. Still if I made a mistake or did something wrong, I apologize for it. Finally, it was an honor for me to serve you all and this forum.

Wish you all success in your lives and a pleasant stay on the forum.

Regards
    Toxic
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

It was good time with you toxic.the way you deal all the forum matters in a positive way equally no matter member is newbie or senior so for you always a good respect.It was sad news that no more super mod all i can say hope we could bring you back as super mod but i know we cant but still you will be missed as super mod.the way you announce this thing in a positive way is really great respect message for all.
    | My Trading Journal | InstaForex 500 No Deposit Bonus | No Deposit Forex Bonus | Binary Options No Deposit Bonus |

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
      Hello everyone.

This is to let you all know that I am quitting my position of Super Mod. From now on, if you have any queries related to the forum, please direct them towards MT5 Administrator or any other moderator. If any member sends me a pm, I will try to answer him but the reply won't be official. For official queries, it's better to contact the respective authorities mentioned above.

During my tenure as a super mod, if any of you guys got hurt or felt bad due to any of my actions, I would like to apologize for it. I was just trying to keep things fair. It was nothing personal and I was obliged to keep the forum clean. Still if I made a mistake or did something wrong, I apologize for it. Finally, it was an honor for me to serve you all and this forum.

Regards
      Toxic
      We All Are Miss you So Much As a Brother ,Friend , Teacher and as a Respectable Super Moderator . Thanks you So much for your kind help for the fellow MT5 members .

Take Care

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Please Send your queries to relevant personnel
        Hello everyone.

Regards
        Toxic
        I think every user wants to know why are you quitting from super moderator post?
        Is it personal issue? One request to you that Please Don`t leave us ...
        Regards.
        Be nice to people on your way up because you`ll meet them on your way down. Wilson mizner .

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Really unhappy to know that Toxic Bro will not be here as a Super Moderator..we are use to your annoucements and other issue which have always solved well and always got reply on time...so Thanks for everything which you have offered and served us...

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Best Regards

Yeah, everyone including me is gonna miss you SM Toxic

You have kept the Forum well oiled along with the other management team of this forum

On personal front,I still remember how you went out of the way to help me when my Trading Account got blocked couple of years ago and subsequently unblocked by the efforts of you & Admin

Wish you good things in your life too Toxic Sir

With Warm Regards
            The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
              Hello everyone.

Regards
              Toxic
              We will sincerely miss you bro, you have been an inspiration to me personally and have guided me all through my journey in this Forum, Be blessed and all the best in your future endeavors.
              :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I hate when this moment comes, we will lose the figure of the Guru in this forum.
                More than 3 years, you teach me how to become good member here.
                I can't say anything mate, but i think the reason behind you quit from your job here is the best for you.
                Sorry i can't help you, what can i do is just pray for your health and safety of you and your family.
                Greetings from my wife and my son to you.

Best regards.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

That's really too bad because you're ideal Super Mod since you're always objective in term of deciding something, but I guess that's final and your decision.

By the way what will you be after you quit this ? a normal moderator or normal member ?

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I can only say you're one of the best person I've ever met in this forum. We can't imagine mt5 forum without your supervision as a super moderator. You're a true professional and you've handled everything so well. You've helped each and everyone whenever they seek your help.

With your simplicity and good nature you've already proved that you're a great person. For me you're a super person and a genius. It is your decision to resign from super moderator job and we should respect your decision. We'll miss you a lot in coming days. At the same time we'll remember you for your selfless work towards mt5 forum. I can assure you that I'll try to maintain good quality and standard of posts in mt5 forum. I know we'll never get a super moderator like you. But I feel honored that I've got an opportunity to see you as a super moderator in mt5 forum. Wish you too a lot of success and happiness in your life.

With Best Regards
                    Bidyut

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Really too bad to hear from you bro ,It was rather shocking news for me ,any way best of luck for your future and if possible keep in touch ..

Its life and we have to respect your own decision ....
                      KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I hate goodbyes, I hate surprises specially if it is unpleasant one just like this...

Can't explain well how sad I feel knowing you will no longer be the way you are here as Super Mod.

I will always remember you that way and respect you because you have truly been one of mt5 pillar of strength. Things will never be the same. I would like to thank you so much for guiding and training me, for listening to my endless silly and outrageous suggestion regarding this forum. You never ceased to listen to me and that alone is a big thing to me. I wish there is anything I can do, really do for you to stay here forever because you been truly a part of this forum, just that am only human, I have no power *sigh*

I will always remember you as one of the loyal, devoted and honest Super Moderator who cared deeply for this forum. Thank you so much for taking good care of this forum for many years, thank you so much for taking good care of us. You've always been a part of this forum and our everyday lives, we are going to missed you greatly.

In our heart and mind, you will always remain as our Super Moderator, nothing can ever changed that.

I just wish today is just one of my bad dream and tomorrow when I log in, this thread never exist *so sad*
                        Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by rahan07 View Post
                          It was good time with you toxic.the way you deal all the forum matters in a positive way equally no matter member is newbie or senior so for you always a good respect.It was sad news that no more super mod all i can say hope we could bring you back as super mod but i know we cant but still you will be missed as super mod.the way you announce this thing in a positive way is really great respect message for all.
                          Hi bro. Highly appreciate your words Thanks

Originally posted by stress View Post
                          We All Are Miss you So Much As a Brother ,Friend , Teacher and as a Respectable Super Moderator . Thanks you So much for your kind help for the fellow MT5 members .

Take Care
                          Thanks bro. I will stay here as a member

Originally posted by mowsumi View Post
                          I think every user wants to know why are you quitting from super moderator post?
                          Is it personal issue? One request to you that Please Don`t leave us ...
                          Regards.
                          Thanks sis. I will be here as a member Just some issues with management

Originally posted by bangash4u View Post
                          Really unhappy to know that Toxic Bro will not be here as a Super Moderator..we are use to your annoucements and other issue which have always solved well and always got reply on time...so Thanks for everything which you have offered and served us...
                          Thanks bro. I understand You're welcome

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by goodguy333 View Post
                            Yeah, everyone including me is gonna miss you SM Toxic

You have kept the Forum well oiled along with the other management team of this forum

On personal front,I still remember how you went out of the way to help me when my Trading Account got blocked couple of years ago and subsequently unblocked by the efforts of you & Admin

Wish you good things in your life too Toxic Sir

With Warm Regards
                            Thanks for the appreciation mate Was an honor to serve members like you

Originally posted by Georges View Post
                            We will sincerely miss you bro, you have been an inspiration to me personally and have guided me all through my journey in this Forum, Be blessed and all the best in your future endeavors.
                            Thanks bro

Originally posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
                            I hate when this moment comes, we will lose the figure of the Guru in this forum.
                            More than 3 years, you teach me how to become good member here.
                            I can't say anything mate, but i think the reason behind you quit from your job here is the best for you.
                            Sorry i can't help you, what can i do is just pray for your health and safety of you and your family.
                            Greetings from my wife and my son to you.

Best regards.
                            Thanks bro Wish you and your family success and happiness

Originally posted by Bao Long View Post
                            That's really too bad because you're ideal Super Mod since you're always objective in term of deciding something, but I guess that's final and your decision.

By the way what will you be after you quit this ? a normal moderator or normal member ?
                            Thanks mate. Yeah I will be a member like you

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by bidyut View Post
                              I can only say you're one of the best person I've ever met in this forum. We can't imagine mt5 forum without your supervision as a super moderator. You're a true professional and you've handled everything so well. You've helped each and everyone whenever they seek your help.

With your simplicity and good nature you've already proved that you're a great person. For me you're a super person and a genius. It is your decision to resign from super moderator job and we should respect your decision. We'll miss you a lot in coming days. At the same time we'll remember you for your selfless work towards mt5 forum. I can assure you that I'll try to maintain good quality and standard of posts in mt5 forum. I know we'll never get a super moderator like you. But I feel honored that I've got an opportunity to see you as a super moderator in mt5 forum. Wish you too a lot of success and happiness in your life.

With Best Regards
                              Bidyut
                              Thanks bidyut. You have always been a top quality poster and I highly praise that Best of luck with your future posts too

Regards

Originally posted by Kalex View Post
                              Really too bad to hear from you bro ,It was rather shocking news for me ,any way best of luck for your future and if possible keep in touch ..

Its life and we have to respect your own decision ....
                              Yeah bro will stay in touch

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                              I hate goodbyes, I hate surprises specially if it is unpleasant one just like this...

Can't explain well how sad I feel knowing you will no longer be the way you are here as Super Mod.

I will always remember you that way and respect you because you have truly been one of mt5 pillar of strength. Things will never be the same. I would like to thank you so much for guiding and training me, for listening to my endless silly and outrageous suggestion regarding this forum. You never ceased to listen to me and that alone is a big thing to me. I wish there is anything I can do, really do for you to stay here forever because you been truly a part of this forum, just that am only human, I have no power *sigh*

I will always remember you as one of the loyal, devoted and honest Super Moderator who cared deeply for this forum. Thank you so much for taking good care of this forum for many years, thank you so much for taking good care of us. You've always been a part of this forum and our everyday lives, we are going to missed you greatly.

In our heart and mind, you will always remain as our Super Moderator, nothing can ever changed that.

I just wish today is just one of my bad dream and tomorrow when I log in, this thread never exist *so sad*
                              Thanks Nikitabelle. It feels great when great members and mods like you appreciate my contribution Your suggestions were always good

You are a good friend and will be

Regards

Comment

Advanced mode

X