Can we Apply for a Moderator in MT5 Forum?
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can we Apply for a Moderator in MT5 Forum?
    I am very impressed with the work of our moderators in MT5 forum, my question is can we apply for a Moderator rank and what is eligibility crateria to apply as a moderator rank.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

the mt5 forum is sponsored by the insta forex broker and i think they have chosen the moderators from their stuff when they have created this forum so i think you cannot be an mt5 forum moderator even if you have high ranks . they must choose you

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Well i was also wondering about that since i joined this forum, i already asked a moderator whether or not the numbers of thanks that i got is the criteria of choosing moderators but he told me no, as i known from him is that it's a tough decision for administrator to choose a moderator and many criterias are taken in count to choose one..
      *****My actions speak louder than my words*****

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

It only the Adminus Sappiens that can competently answer this question on the account of their superior intelligence. Other life forms may not have the relevant information that will enable them to provide a cogent answer to the question.
        Subscribe to: fanatic's GOLD and CL OIL Technical Analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Admin approved my discussion but not answered . If any admin reading my message please give some detail if you have time. Most of forum owners making moderators after good work by a member, whats in MT5 forum?

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I think this question you should ask from any moderator or super moderator of this forum. he can give you real answer of this question. A moderator have great responsibility to manage whole forum and their members.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I have no idea but i guess if you talk to one of teh moderators they can give you answers and provide help , but you need to understand that it isn't an easy job , i have been a moderator at a different forum myself .

Comment

Advanced mode
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

I dont think this forum is dedicated to discuss how to become a moderator. Its about forex, how to become a good trader, every user here join this forum to become a trader.

and for your query the answer is given so many time only Admin and super moderator have rights to chose people for moderation.

Im closing this thread to avoid off topic and spam replies.

Thread Close.
                InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode

X