X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

This messege is for the admin of mt5 forum
    as i tried to sent the message to admin but his message box is full so i have to post it here .

my account shows this message

"
    You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts. In case of any questions please contact antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.
    "

i already contact with anti fraud department and they have no reasonable answer .it says unfair usage of bonus and their own wish ..there is nothing specific ..as i involved with mt5 forum for more than 3 years and working with instaforex 5 years there is nothing can prove that i did illegal things .when someone doing illegal thing he might be profitable but unfortunately i never made profit with this bonus campaign ..it is their own wish and personal decision ..

i wanted to say nothing because i don't want to argue and if u still think i can be the culprit then i have nothing to do and already my account is exclude form the bonus campaign so there is nothing i can do here ..i just came to notice u about this regard because u are the admin in this forum .if u allow me to continue here i will do that because it was a long term relationship with this forum .

i just attached new account here but it still shows the same message so i don't know what should i do ..it's the end of continue in this forum ..

unfortunately there was nothing can possible for me to gain from the bonus in last several years .

here is the email reply part

Md Humayun Kabir <kabirmia0526@gmail.com>
    Jun 4 (12 days ago)

to antifraud
    i been workign with instaforex for several years and i never foudn such a problme in my life .why you disabeld my accoutn !!!! there is no reaosn i can find and it's impossible thing that i am doign aythign illegal or anything suspicious .i am alwyas obey teh terms and coondition for instaforex such as evey trade shoudl be more than 5 min run .

,account number 1353062

phone pass aaa123456

waiting for the activation plz

Antifraud InstaForex <antifraud@mail.instaforex.com>
    Jun 4 (12 days ago)

to me
    Dear Client,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
    campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
    cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
    reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
    trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
    permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
    posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
    AntiFraud Department
    InstaForex Group
    https://instaforex.com

Md Humayun Kabir <kabirmia0526@gmail.com>
    Jun 4 (12 days ago)

to Antifraud
    i understand that rule but don't think there is any reason or rules violation happen form my side and it's 100% confirmed by me because i am using mt5 forum for more than 3 years and i am involving with instaforex for 5 years ..so i know most of the case and reason .so it is your personal reason and wish nothing else .u can't show me a single reason for disabling ..

thanks anyway

Antifraud InstaForex <antifraud@mail.instaforex.com>
    Jun 5 (11 days ago)

to me
    Dear Client,

It is connected with the company’s policy which is directed on
    preventing traders from unfair usage of bonus funds. The fact of
    paragraph's applying does NOT mean your account broke some rules,
    however automatic detection system discovered some multi-valued
    features so the account was excluded from participation in bonus.

thanks
    Last edited by ; 15-06-2015, 10:42 PM.
    change the world by changing yourselves
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I read your every line from this post. I just want to say that they are so much lucky who didn't face that issue. I have 1 years and 8 months MT5 forum experience as well as instaforex. I have been trading and posting by obeying all the forum rules and regulations.
    I got blocked from instaforex two times in that journey. Last time i got it previous month after withdrawing 35$ from 100$ bonus capital. It was an one years old account. Actually its a broker issue. Our respected moderators and even our super moderator can't control it. If they could control it then i am sure about that we will never face that issue anymore.
    Have a safe journey.
    Regards.

Be nice to people on your way up because you`ll meet them on your way down. Wilson mizner .

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by mowsumi View Post
      I read your every line from this post. I just want to say that they are so much lucky who didn't face that issue. I have 1 years and 8 months MT5 forum experience as well as instaforex. I have been trading and posting by obeying all the forum rules and regulations.
      I got blocked from instaforex two times in that journey. Last time i got it previous month. It was an one years old account. Actually its a broker issue. Our respected moderators and even our super moderator can't control it. If they could control it then i will sure about that we will never face that issue anymore.
      Have a safe journey.
      Regards.
      my question is that after getting several times blocked i m quite sure u never recover that account ..so how u are continuing here???my account shows i am exclude form bonus campaign so attaching new account won't works .as i analyse that my account were 1 year old and it were 1:1000 leverage ..may be they don't like we are using high leverage

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes you can only use 1:50 leverage now. Its a new rule for new instaforex accounts. I think one by one every members will get blocked who have 1:1000 leverage
        As you have legal documents then you should open a new instaforex account with 1:50 leverage. Then do attach with MT5.
        Everything will be alright.
        Hope for the best.
        Regards.

Be nice to people on your way up because you`ll meet them on your way down. Wilson mizner .

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Dear ! one year old account blocked by instaforex ? but what is the reason ? I think they got many spread commission between one year plus you are old member of this campaign so I think there is some special reason which company know !

Get Bonus $0.20 for each post

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Hi solidperson.

First of all, I am sorry about your issue but there is really nothing I can do to help you with that. They have their own system of checking and they don't let us interfere in their monitoring of trading accounts. As from their reply to you, what I understand is that something was detected by automatic system. Don't know how it works so neither can I check it nor can I say what you actually did.

As for the admin's pm box is concerned, I will ask him to empty his inbox to receive private messages.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i am just laughing for several minute after reading such a message from anti fraud dept and also from IFX yovnne (IFX staff) ..hope u all do the same like me ..

""""
              The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
              posting" campaign.

Sorry, but I can do nothing about this. The decision is final and cannot be altered.

""""

is it any crime to get the bonus form mt5 forum ??if we are not depositing any money into bonus account it's our personal matter and there is no such rules about this regard ..

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by mowsumi View Post
                Yes you can only use 1:50 leverage now. Its a new rule for new instaforex accounts. I think one by one every members will get blocked who have 1:1000 leverage
                As you have legal documents then you should open a new instaforex account with 1:50 leverage. Then do attach with MT5.
                Everything will be alright. Hope for the best.
                Regards.
                I have seen this discussion before in the forum and this is a point we members need to note. I have been with Instaforex for the last 4 years and over leveraging is something they might not like. Wish they would produce a clear rule book on this....
                :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Georges View Post
                  I have seen this discussion before in the forum and this is a point we members need to note. I have been with Instaforex for the last 4 years and over leveraging is something they might not like. Wish they would produce a clear rule book on this....
                  ok got ur point but what u say about this message into my profile

"
                  You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts. In case of any questions please contact antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.
                  "

Comment

Advanced mode

X