Is the forum nice and fair?how moderators are favoring few forumers?Not hard workers?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is the forum nice and fair?how moderators are favoring few forumers?Not hard workers?
    Hello friends I am sayem.My journal name is sayemme trading journal.I have tried to continuously increase my quality.After the 1000 characters rule former I tried to post 2000 characters, but same 0.60$-0.79$ bonus per post.Then when you post in the morning you get 10-20 likes minimum, but rest of the time less likes.But post quality really matters I though.Then I started posting by PC , but no improvement in bonus amount same 0.60$ per post.Then i tried to follow style of few high qualified forumers like bappy4x, interlock.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210324-070800_MetaTrader 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	17588117

Their style is good.I think bappy4x is the best quality provider in the forum.Rest of are who are generating original writing only 20% get what they deserve rest of are copy pasters.

From past 1 month I tried to post 9000+ characters and 1500+ words in a post.As fundamental analysis can be copied and can be paraphrased I tried to write only technical aspects with high quality 10 charts per post.But no justice this forum can make.Same 0.60$ per post for week-11.When I didn't got week-10 bonus I thought to ask aviz, he says below this.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210324-065443_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	17588116
    I kept quite, as I thought it is not good for my future to raise voice against moderators.But how much longer can a real hard worker face injustice , day after day???They say bonus is a gift, they have not hired us.Then don't you should be fair to distribute gifts among who improves the quality of your forum????

Or to only your vvip clients you will distribute your gifts?Is this the moto of this forum???

Why the moderators don't say where do I lack????
    My simple intraday analysis for pips

X