X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

No body receive the bonus
    Hello sir

Kindly tell us when we will receive the weekly bonus. Last time we received after the forum update which was about three weeks later. Now, it is going to complete again three weeks but no body receive bonus.

Kindly pay us on the weekly bash because we are not a good trader. And got the margin call within 24 hours. And we wait to two to three week to update bonus.

This is not a good behavior for the member because if we receive on the weekly basis then we will earn something.

Weekly bonus 17, 18 and 19 are missing. Many of the members send the message to Mr.Aviz but he didn't reply.

Or I think the bonus campaign is ended. And we are wasting time to post. Because if we look at the last year history, these months ,march April and may we didn't receive the bonus and forum was not interested to reply us. After that the forum worked regular when some members left the forum for posting also me.

I hope that Mr.Aviz and Mt5guru will reply me asap.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Its update. Thanks to all moderator.
    Last edited by ; 12-05-2022, 11:38 AM.

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Tomorrow Bonus will be updated brother don't worry about the bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Tomorrow or next week, all forum members will get their bonus. If someone here is a new user, you should have asked the old user of the forum about the problem because we faced the same issues a lot of times in the past. It is just a technical problem of the server. So don't need to panic about it.
        Check the link below to Learn How to get Daily 10 Pips from the Market

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

It makes no sense to update the forum and then stop the bonus campaign, so you have to forget about this idea. Also, there were similar times when there were updates and the bonus was not paid, and I think this is in everyone's interest because it means that the bonus system is being updated or that there is a problem with it and it is being fixed.

At the moment, we will have to be patient because sooner or later we will be paid and things will be back to the way they were. Also, we have to keep in mind that this latest update is not an easy task, it is a big step. There are still some problems that our technical team is working on so that we can have a better experience in the forum.
          Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Please be patient because the forums had some technical issues. Which is fixing the forum. At that time we have to be patient and support the forum. Because it is much better for us. Because the forum is always working for our betterment. As soon as the technical issues are resolved, we will start getting the first response. We must pray for the long life of the forum.
            :elka:K430 Trading Journal:elka:
            Remember Always use small lots

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Old-Chapter View Post
              Tomorrow Bonus will be updated brother don't worry about the bonus.

You say Right dear

Comment

Advanced mode

X