Contest "Darts of Love Championship" [FINISHED] (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Contest "Darts of Love Championship" [FINISHED] (part 2)
    Balance at $22.700 should be something for this Contest..
    Sure Rin0 already give a heat for this Contest..
    " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
    " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I am waiting the reply of Mr Aviz.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

till now i m also don't have a team, very happy if Mr.Aviz or Mr. sudanfx be one team with me . .
      Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I also waiting to make a group if you would like to make a group , If you want to Alpha than its ok.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Dear trader, I also to make a group, if you confirm.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Mummyz View Post
          Balance at $22.700 should be something for this Contest..
          Sure Rin0 already give a heat for this Contest..
          WOW that is awesome balance bro and Rino is impressive trader. Unfortunately there is still no news about Herawati who made incredible balance.

My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
          FROM ZERO TO HERO
          :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by bangash4u View Post
            thanks...please Moderator, Add us as team, so that we can start trading ..

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Please add us to the list....
            bangash (Alpha)
            fxofnibiz (Bravo)
            Hey mate, your team is added to the list Wish you good luck!

Originally posted by kingkedi View Post
            i and zehsnlakani wnat to be group and me as alpha and zeshanlakani as bravo
            Originally posted by zeshanlakhani View Post
            i am interested with kingkedi
            Your team is in the teams list! Good luck

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Mods please add our team also in team list
              Team rash
              alpha: rash
              bravo: priya_singh

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Everyone is adding their team, so we should go other way. Mod please REMOVE our team as we both successfully got MC...

Wishing others their best. Good Bye!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by rash View Post
                  Mods please add our team also in team list
                  Team rash
                  alpha: rash
                  bravo: priya_singh
                  Done Wish you good luck!

Originally posted by OnlyGainer View Post
                  Everyone is adding their team, so we should go other way. Mod please REMOVE our team as we both successfully got MC...

I've closed your threads!
                  I'm so sorry bro Wish you good luck in next contest!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Sir, I try to make a group but still waiting.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

It is the first time that I monitored all contestant trading activity in this contest in my MultiTerminal. And OMG...the drama and suspense there is very real and so intense...specially when I see an account about to hit margin call...

I also feel the stress and anxiety of those account owner, it is one situation when you no longer can do anything to save your account and all your hard work is put to an end...*Sad* been in that same situation too many times and yet its hard to get used to...

Am sorry for Ruli....from 5,059.53 capital left he was able to turn it into 17k...he did exert all the effort needed to bring back his account to good health...at one golden moment he did,unfortunately something went wrong along the way and he lose everything in the end. And for OnlyGainer too...am sorry bro...and to all those who lose their account early am sorry....in spite of that you did a good job guys...you fight 'till the end and that is very brave and inspiring...God...am so emotional,I hate being a girl sometimes,lol. Maybe I should stop monitoring everyone's account in my MultiTerminal....It's kind of entertaining and full of suspense in a painful way.... See you again in the next contest guys...take care...!!!

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                        It is the first time that I monitored all contestant trading activity in this contest in my MultiTerminal. And OMG...the drama and suspense there is very real and so intense...specially when I see an account about to hit margin call...

I also feel the stress and anxiety of those account owner, it is one situation when you no longer can do anything to save your account and all your hard work is put to an end...*Sad* been in that same situation too many times and yet its hard to get used to...

Am sorry for Ruli....from 5,059.53 capital left he was able to turn it into 17k...he did exert all the effort needed to bring back his account to good health...at one golden moment he did,unfortunately something went wrong along the way and he lose everything in the end. And for OnlyGainer too...am sorry bro...and to all those who lose their account early am sorry....in spite of that you did a good job guys...you fight 'till the end and that is very brave and inspiring...God...am so emotional,I hate being a girl sometimes,lol. Maybe I should stop monitoring everyone's account in my MultiTerminal....It's kind of entertaining and full of suspense in a painful way.... See you again in the next contest guys...take care...!!!
                        Actually traders shouldn't take so much risk in these starting days because now also in contest more days are there .
                        So,without any clear signals we shouldn't put trade order.
                        But yes its Forex

KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Well sis, since you are monitoring everyone's account so i hope you can post for the temporary positions too. Thanks.

My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
                          FROM ZERO TO HERO
                          :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by OnlyGainer View Post

sorry mate , seeing this I laugh a lot instead act like I am sad , when I see this I thought myself and then laugh, I ve also got mc and blown my account. Dont worry we are in a same path , Now its all depend on ragib , but
                            I have a doubt that he will trade on this contest.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by fahids View Post
                              sorry mate , seeing this I laugh a lot instead act like I am sad , when I see this I thought myself and then laugh, I ve also got mc and blown my account. Dont worry we are in a same path , Now its all depend on ragib , but
                              I have a doubt that he will trade on this contest.
                              nowadays I participate in contests with the preparation of getting mc. though i try always to survive, yet i always have the thought of losing, actually not winning. so i am not so sorry for that mc. i believe that, opportunities never end in forex, we just have to wait for them.

Comment

Advanced mode

X