• Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

MT5 Real Warriors [FINISHED] (part 4)
    Originally posted by Toxic View Post
    The final standings of both the winners stay the same after jury voting:

1) goodguy333
    2) nkhan2810

Congratulations to both of them for getting $1000 and $700 respectively. They both will also get a title of 'PROFITABLE TRADER'.

I will forward the winners during the weekend so you can expect your prizes being credited during the next week And your titles will be given to you once admin comes online and reads this announcement

As a side note, just to let you all know, only the way goodguy333 performed was what we were looking for at the time of preparing the rules for this contest. All others including me didn't do good. At least we ended up with one genuine trader
    Congratulations goodguy333 and nkhan2810, both of you did a nice job. Good luck for future.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Congrats you both deserve the price and title
    InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

1) goodguy333
      2) nkhan2810

Congratulations to both of them for getting $1000 and $700 respectively. They both will also get a title of 'PROFITABLE TRADER'.

I will forward the winners during the weekend so you can expect your prizes being credited during the next week And your titles will be given to you once admin comes online and reads this announcement

As a side note, just to let you all know, only the way goodguy333 performed was what we were looking for at the time of preparing the rules for this contest. All others including me didn't do good. At least we ended up with one genuine trader
      Congratulations to Goodguy and Nkhan. Both of you deserve those prizes and titles. I feel honored to say that both of you deserve to earn my respect. Hat's off buddies!!

p/s : It is sad I can't participated in this contest since I am not full time trader anymore.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

1) goodguy333
        2) nkhan2810

congratulation for the winner (goodguy333 and nkhan2810)...
        Never Give UP

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Congratulations to Goodguy and Nkhan.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

1) goodguy333
            2) nkhan2810

Congrats to both!

Yeah... we finally get the finest juice from only several traders (that's less than 1% from the number of participant) but this is good enough. Next time if we have like 100 participants we can at least expect 5 to 7 genuine traders.

For the rest of our member... train and hone your trading skills so when the 2nd season of real contest comes you can compete for the title. Prize is an important factor but people can get prizes from our variety of contest in this forum but the title "Profitable Trader" is VERY RARE lols

Payment proof can be found in here:
            https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
            https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
              Congrats to both!

Yeah... we finally get the finest juice from only several traders (that's less than 1% from the number of participant) but this is good enough. Next time if we have like 100 participants we can at least expect 5 to 7 genuine traders.

For the rest of our member... train and hone your trading skills so when the 2nd season of real contest comes you can compete for the title. Prize is an important factor but people can get prizes from our variety of contest in this forum but the title "Profitable Trader" is VERY RARE lols
              Thanks a lot to all who appreciated me and goodguy333 for our win. I would really love to see title Profitable Trader below my forum name. It is prestigious and honor for me. And of course first ever recognition as a forex trader.

Yes, we can get money/bonus from different contest but title is rare. I wish with the prize money I'll make consistent profit and who knows it could be the turning point of my trading career.

Thanks everybody and have good time in trading. And remember all are warriors who are trading in forex....

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

congratulation goodguy and nkhan for their sweet victory. but i saw that in the contest rankings, the smartest fool is no 1. can anyone tell y moderator disqualified him for the prize. pls explain to me. i am eagerly waiting for next contest

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

ya i got the answer. thanks. previously i missed the post and now i understood. i am sorry for smartest fool

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

i am prepairing myself for the next competition. please moderator arrange a new competition. u r doing great my dear moderators

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

HALL OF FAME updated!

Check it out guys!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post10536104

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Contest thread of the winners updated complete with trading statement for the purpose of learning:

goodguy333's thread https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post10278206

nkhan2810's thread https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post10319274

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

What an inspiring contest, congratulations once again and wish you the best of profit from your prizes and hope we get to see many contestants in the future

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

1) goodguy333
                        2) nkhan2810

Congratulations to both of them for getting $1000 and $700 respectively. They both will also get a title of 'PROFITABLE TRADER

conratulations goodguy and nkhan

both of you are really profitable traders like the tittle that you will get

congrats once again

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Just I got the prize money of the contest to my forum account. I am really very happy to get it.

Thanks to Super Mod, All other Mods, forum Admin, All members and of course IFX. I would really love to make profit out of it. I am just waiting now to get the Profitable Trader tag. Hope it will be coming soon. Thanks everybody.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Real Warrior Contest Prize Received with Thanks

Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post
                            Just I got the prize money of the contest to my forum account. I am really very happy to get it.

Thanks to Super Mod, All other Mods, forum Admin, All members and of course IFX. I would really love to make profit out of it. I am just waiting now to get the Profitable Trader tag. Hope it will be coming soon. Thanks everybody.
                            Congrats mate

I too received it today and the Proof posted in the usual place

$1000/$700/$500 is very big amount to have in a month at an individual's level

Really very generous of Instaforex in providing this much prize amount and other Consolation prizes too

Thanking Admin,Super Mod(Toxic) and all the Mods for the smooth conduct of the Contest and giving us an opportunity to participate

Now need to more careful by not squandering the chance to earn from such big amount!

Wishing one & all more Green Pips forever than Red Pips so that we can be on the path of Consistency in Profits over Time

With Warm Regards

The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post

Originally posted by goodguy333 View Post
                              Congrats mate

I too received it today and the Proof posted in the usual place

$1000/$700/$500 is very big amount to have in a month at an individual's level

Really very generous of Instaforex in providing this much prize amount and other Consolation prizes too

Thanking Admin,Super Mod(Toxic) and all the Mods for the smooth conduct of the Contest and giving us an opportunity to participate

Now need to more careful by not squandering the chance to earn from such big amount!

Wishing one & all more Green Pips forever than Red Pips so that we can be on the path of Consistency in Profits over Time

With Warm Regards

I'm super glad for you guys

It would be freakin' awesome if you guys can post withdrawals proof in the usual thread here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...NSHOT-Only)-(4)

Ok guys, see you around

Comment

Advanced mode

X