Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished] (part 4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished] (part 4)
    Originally posted by bigearners View Post
    The contest is over for me. I had stop trading after 23k$ equity.
    Now, waiting for result. Thanks to my teammates for encourage and support.
    Best of luck to all contests.
    I think you did the right thing as your team total score in greater then any other team so you people also secured the best score award ...

Means total 2 prizes you people clinched ...wow great
    Last edited by ; 04-07-2014, 06:56 PM.
    KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by SMghufran View Post
    bigearners what is ur trading strategy man u just doubled the amount ?? i desperately want to know
    Hehe bro.Its not doubled but i think tripled from yesterday equity bro. This is somewhat of risk, luck, patience, sleepless nights and keep eye on the chart to catch right PA at sleepless night. Please, look go to my contest thread for more updates.
    Originally posted by Kalex View Post
    I think you did the right thing as your team total score in greater then any other team so you people also secured the best score award ...

Means total 3 prizes you people clinched ...wow great
    I don't know the total of team score, may be my team mates are calculated but "A" zone prize not yet cleared as other traders are also playing good with their best of efforts.
    Anyways, hows you kalex bro. After longtime see you.

Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hehe bro.Its not doubled but i think tripled from yesterday equity bro. This is somewhat of risk, luck, patience, sleepless nights and keep eye on the chart to catch right PA at sleepless night. Please, look go to my contest thread for more updates.

I don't know the total of team score, may be my team mates are calculated but "A" zone prize not yet cleared as other traders are also playing good with their best of efforts.
      Anyways, hows you kalex bro. After longtime see you.
      Bro if you can hold the position and equity amount ,your team will be higher scorer.By the way i am fine and active in this Forum

All the best to you people

KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Kalex View Post
        Bro if you can hold the position and equity amount ,your team will be higher scorer.By the way i am fine and active in this Forum

All the best to you people
        Ok bro, I had stop trading. Now, its all depend on other trader trading that i will hold the position or not. Hopefully, our team will continue to be top. In this contest, I had played for my team. Even, no matter myself individually win the prize of A zone or not.
        Great to hear that you are active on forum. Anyways, PM me when you free bro.

Thanks again.

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Well no updates for long time. Here is the full Zone A participant standing. It is taken at 15.10 GMT....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ls28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	17072659

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I would like to congratulate bigeaners and his team(me also) for securing top place till now. If nobody don't challenge him Zone A prize could be his as well. But moderator will decide who is the winner of Zone A, Zone B and Zone C. Whatever it was a great contest for me and for my team. I would like to thank NomanKhalid as well for his small but effective score. Systematicfx and seadofx was great too. It was really an interesting contest altogether.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post
              I would like to congratulate bigeaners and his team(me also) for securing top place till now. If nobody don't challenge him Zone A prize could be his as well. But moderator will decide who is the winner of Zone A, Zone B and Zone C. Whatever it was a great contest for me and for my team. I would like to thank NomanKhalid as well for his small but effective score. Systematicfx and seadofx was great too. It was really an interesting contest altogether.
              Thank you bro. Congrats!! to you too and even, Nomankhalid efforts also play valuable for us. Thanks and congrats!! to him.
              Even, lets wait for Moderator decision after end of this contest.
              Anyways, thanks all mods especially Toxic, phantom, deathstar, passionate pisces and all other mods as well as Admin for creating this exciting contest.

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Thank you bro. Congrats!! to you too and even, Nomankhalid efforts also play valuable for us. Thanks and congrats!! to him.
                Even, lets wait for Moderator decision after end of this contest.
                Anyways, thanks all mods especially Toxic, phantom, deathstar, passionate pisces and all other mods as well as Admin for creating this exciting contest.
                I am feeling so much HAPPY and PROUD for being the part of such a GREAT team. At the same time I am feeling so much SORRY for not doing WELL like both of my team mates. I am thankful to both of my team mates (nkhan2810 and bigearners) for performing EXCELLENT trading and for showing their BEST PERFORMANCE.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Only 2 hours left in the contest for Zone A. Here is the table for top 4 traders......

Name:	ls29.jpg
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	17072660

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Only 30 minutes left in the contest. Lets see tromso or tank can beat bigearners or not.....

Name:	ls30.jpg
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	17072663

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Only five minutes left in the contest. Come on bro....

Name:	ls31.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	17072667

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Game up ....

Final standing of the zone A participants.....

Name:	ls32.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	17072668

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Congratulation for all the winner...
                          see you on another contest...........

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Wow what a Fantastic Result from Group A..
                            Congratz for all Winners..
                            And see you all on the next contest..

" GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
                            " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by NomanKhalid View Post
                              I am feeling so much HAPPY and PROUD for being the part of such a GREAT team. At the same time I am feeling so much SORRY for not doing WELL like both of my team mates. I am thankful to both of my team mates (nkhan2810 and bigearners) for performing EXCELLENT trading and for showing their BEST PERFORMANCE.
                              Its ok bro, you efforts also played important role in our team highest equity. Even, We need to put certain less efforts due to your score. Congrats!! anyways, bro for support and keep in touch to you and nkhan2810 bro.
                              Game up ....

Final standing of the zone A participants.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53587[/ATTACH]
                              Thanks for contestant standing updates during the contest every time.
                              Originally posted by Mummyz View Post
                              Wow what a Fantastic Result from Group A..
                              Congratz for all Winners..
                              And see you all on the next contest..
                              Thanks Mummyz bro, After a longtime see you bro.
                              Anyways, I forgot to mention azmassi Mod name for thankful to create such a exciting contest and all other mods. Even, if i miss someone name for thanking, please don't mind.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Many congrats!! to C zone winner Systematicfx and his team for marvelous result for giving tough competition in Team prize highest equity.

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X