Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished] (part 4)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished] (part 4)
    Originally posted by bigearners View Post
    The contest is over for me. I had stop trading after 23k$ equity.
    Now, waiting for result. Thanks to my teammates for encourage and support.
    Best of luck to all contests.
    I think you did the right thing as your team total score in greater then any other team so you people also secured the best score award ...

    Means total 2 prizes you people clinched ...wow great
    Guest's Avatar
    Last edited by ; 04-07-2014, 06:56 PM.
    KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    Originally posted by SMghufran View Post
    bigearners what is ur trading strategy man u just doubled the amount ?? i desperately want to know
    Hehe bro.Its not doubled but i think tripled from yesterday equity bro. This is somewhat of risk, luck, patience, sleepless nights and keep eye on the chart to catch right PA at sleepless night. Please, look go to my contest thread for more updates.
    Originally posted by Kalex View Post
    I think you did the right thing as your team total score in greater then any other team so you people also secured the best score award ...

    Means total 3 prizes you people clinched ...wow great
    I don't know the total of team score, may be my team mates are calculated but "A" zone prize not yet cleared as other traders are also playing good with their best of efforts.
    Anyways, hows you kalex bro. After longtime see you.
     
    Keep learning to reach the success

    Million Dollar Journal

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      Originally posted by bigearners View Post
      Hehe bro.Its not doubled but i think tripled from yesterday equity bro. This is somewhat of risk, luck, patience, sleepless nights and keep eye on the chart to catch right PA at sleepless night. Please, look go to my contest thread for more updates.

      I don't know the total of team score, may be my team mates are calculated but "A" zone prize not yet cleared as other traders are also playing good with their best of efforts.
      Anyways, hows you kalex bro. After longtime see you.
      Bro if you can hold the position and equity amount ,your team will be higher scorer.By the way i am fine and active in this Forum

      All the best to you people
       
      KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        Originally posted by Kalex View Post
        Bro if you can hold the position and equity amount ,your team will be higher scorer.By the way i am fine and active in this Forum

        All the best to you people
        Ok bro, I had stop trading. Now, its all depend on other trader trading that i will hold the position or not. Hopefully, our team will continue to be top. In this contest, I had played for my team. Even, no matter myself individually win the prize of A zone or not.
        Great to hear that you are active on forum. Anyways, PM me when you free bro.

        Thanks again.
           
        Keep learning to reach the success

        Million Dollar Journal

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          Well no updates for long time. Here is the full Zone A participant standing. It is taken at 15.10 GMT....

          Click image for larger version

Name:	ls28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	17072659
           

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            I would like to congratulate bigeaners and his team(me also) for securing top place till now. If nobody don't challenge him Zone A prize could be his as well. But moderator will decide who is the winner of Zone A, Zone B and Zone C. Whatever it was a great contest for me and for my team. I would like to thank NomanKhalid as well for his small but effective score. Systematicfx and seadofx was great too. It was really an interesting contest altogether.
               

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post
              I would like to congratulate bigeaners and his team(me also) for securing top place till now. If nobody don't challenge him Zone A prize could be his as well. But moderator will decide who is the winner of Zone A, Zone B and Zone C. Whatever it was a great contest for me and for my team. I would like to thank NomanKhalid as well for his small but effective score. Systematicfx and seadofx was great too. It was really an interesting contest altogether.
              Thank you bro. Congrats!! to you too and even, Nomankhalid efforts also play valuable for us. Thanks and congrats!! to him.
              Even, lets wait for Moderator decision after end of this contest.
              Anyways, thanks all mods especially Toxic, phantom, deathstar, passionate pisces and all other mods as well as Admin for creating this exciting contest.
                 
              Keep learning to reach the success

              Million Dollar Journal

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post
                I would like to congratulate bigeaners and his team(me also) for securing top place till now. If nobody don't challenge him Zone A prize could be his as well. But moderator will decide who is the winner of Zone A, Zone B and Zone C. Whatever it was a great contest for me and for my team. I would like to thank NomanKhalid as well for his small but effective score. Systematicfx and seadofx was great too. It was really an interesting contest altogether.
                Originally posted by bigearners View Post
                Thank you bro. Congrats!! to you too and even, Nomankhalid efforts also play valuable for us. Thanks and congrats!! to him.
                Even, lets wait for Moderator decision after end of this contest.
                Anyways, thanks all mods especially Toxic, phantom, deathstar, passionate pisces and all other mods as well as Admin for creating this exciting contest.
                I am feeling so much HAPPY and PROUD for being the part of such a GREAT team. At the same time I am feeling so much SORRY for not doing WELL like both of my team mates. I am thankful to both of my team mates (nkhan2810 and bigearners) for performing EXCELLENT trading and for showing their BEST PERFORMANCE.
                 

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Only 2 hours left in the contest for Zone A. Here is the table for top 4 traders......

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ls29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	17072660
                     

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    Only 30 minutes left in the contest. Lets see tromso or tank can beat bigearners or not.....

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ls30.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	17072663
                       

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Only five minutes left in the contest. Come on bro....

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ls31.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	17072667
                         

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        Game up ....

                        Final standing of the zone A participants.....

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ls32.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	17072668
                           

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Congratulation for all the winner...
                          see you on another contest...........

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            Wow what a Fantastic Result from Group A..
                            Congratz for all Winners..
                            And see you all on the next contest..
                             
                            " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
                            " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

                            TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              Originally posted by NomanKhalid View Post
                              I am feeling so much HAPPY and PROUD for being the part of such a GREAT team. At the same time I am feeling so much SORRY for not doing WELL like both of my team mates. I am thankful to both of my team mates (nkhan2810 and bigearners) for performing EXCELLENT trading and for showing their BEST PERFORMANCE.
                              Its ok bro, you efforts also played important role in our team highest equity. Even, We need to put certain less efforts due to your score. Congrats!! anyways, bro for support and keep in touch to you and nkhan2810 bro.
                              Originally posted by nkhan2810 View Post
                              Game up ....

                              Final standing of the zone A participants.....

                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]53587[/ATTACH]
                              Thanks for contestant standing updates during the contest every time.
                              Originally posted by Mummyz View Post
                              Wow what a Fantastic Result from Group A..
                              Congratz for all Winners..
                              And see you all on the next contest..
                              Thanks Mummyz bro, After a longtime see you bro.
                              Anyways, I forgot to mention azmassi Mod name for thankful to create such a exciting contest and all other mods. Even, if i miss someone name for thanking, please don't mind.

                              ---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

                              Many congrats!! to C zone winner Systematicfx and his team for marvelous result for giving tough competition in Team prize highest equity.
                                 
                              Keep learning to reach the success

                              Million Dollar Journal

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X