Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

Originally posted by meraLOveH View Post

Brother don't worry about the bonus problem. Last week, all moderators were on the vacation as I saw their profile. But this week, they are working now. And I hope we will receive our weekly bonus tomorrow.

Don't worry about the bonus issue. Also, contact with Mr.Aviz to clarify your issue.
    so they have been on vacation for two weeks. Interesting

MY TRADING STRATEGY EXPLAINED
    https://investsocial.com/forum/tradi...d#post17951310

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

Originally posted by blessing76 View Post
      so they have been on vacation for two weeks. Interesting
      I am talking about 2nd week. Not a first week.

And basically, we need to create new thread where we can complain about the bonus.

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #108 Collapse

Originally posted by meraLOveH View Post
        I am talking about 2nd week. Not a first week.

And basically, we need to create new thread where we can complain about the bonus.
        Lame excuses. Every one should complete his duty on time so than we can get the bonus on time. Everyone seems lazy here so that's why on the weekly forum we get our weekly bonuses after three to four weeks. Administration should sort out the matters of members but no one responds here.

Ertugrul Trading Journal
        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14430013

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #109 Collapse

Originally posted by riaz musa khel View Post
          Sir, My name is Riaz Ahmed and my account, I earned a profit of $38 and trade in future InstaForex pair as in EURUSD WEEK but still my account is not showing withdrawal amount and the number of missing trade in Future currency is also showing, I attached the screenshot as well. Please guide me and help me
          If the missing number of insta futures lots is still there then open sell and buy trade with same lot size I hope your problem will be solved

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #110 Collapse

Sir, only one of my posts has been approved and the rest are still not approved.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #111 Collapse

This forum is now a mess and a shadow of its formal self. It has lost its glory.

Last edited by ; 11-05-2022, 09:14 PM.
              MY TRADING STRATEGY EXPLAINED
              https://investsocial.com/forum/tradi...d#post17951310

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #112 Collapse

Hello, administrator panel I have a minor question regarding the bonus. My previous bonus was $977 and now it is $1071 which means I have been paid $94. But unfortunately due to some technical errors and bugs only $77 has been credited to my Instaforex trading account. And the remaining $17 is pending and not received into the account. Please let me know when it will be credited to the account and try to solve my issue.

Thanks in Advance

Best regards

Jackman

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #113 Collapse

There's a big problem. Some releases and cumulative bonuses are missing.
                  We're having big issues with the release. We are requested to you to change forums like mt5 forums before or old themes and rules.
                  This design is very versatile and complex. Nobody is interested in being placed on this layout.
                  My posts are being not approved and but sometimes approved by forum but not get any bonus.
                  Signature removed by Passionate Pisces!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #114 Collapse

There is a problem that I face sometimes, which is the appearance of the word undefined in some places in the post, especially after the two titles.

Please solve this problem.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ruMc9xE.png
Views:	142
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	17966559

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #115 Collapse

Originally posted by fadilah View Post
                      There is a problem that I face sometimes, which is the appearance of the word undefined in some places in the post, especially after the two titles.

Please solve this problem.

Thanks.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	ruMc9xE.png Views:	0 Size:	124.1 KB ID:	17966559

Hi

Don't put the extra space in putting the photos.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #116 Collapse

Hello sir How are you Hope you are good

Sir, my weekly bonus Updated in profile 94$ but In the trading account 39$ Updated, please sir solved this issue Thank you for this kindness?
                        https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1313236-Foex-guru

Forex Guru Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #117 Collapse

Its good that you people upgraded the forum engine but try to degrade the spammers activity here .

The forum nowadays doesnot respect the Seniors members .The upper administration does not give attention .Time to time me also raised my voice but all went in vain .I want the InstaForex forex administration to see in this matter because its really very bad that all the money is now going to the spammers hand .The forum handlers knows every thing but they are supporting .

Its not that I got less bonus .But I want to put a question to the administration that if you people are so much clear why don't you provide the reason behind those who are getting high bonus so that all other members can at least know that how they are writing and what is their real cause of getting high bonus .Now you can't tell that its all because of the grammar because I saw that many members though they write 100% score ,they get less bonus .

It all looked like that as per your choice you people now are choosing the bonus amount as I saw that many members now raising their voice in this matter .

Me here more then 10 years and now I have to prove that I am a legit member whereas people came here just before 4-5 months are legit and with 75-80 score they are having auto approved posts .

I am getting 2-3$ weekly bonus where as some members with same frequency writing getting 100$ plus every week .

Can you please tell the real reason behind this factor as now you cant tell its the Grammarly factor

I feel that not the spammers but the people who are supporting the spammers should be punished now because after repeatative deeds same thing is going on .

Its now very clear that the supportive persons are getting high bonuses per week.

KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #118 Collapse

Ever since the form was updated, I've been getting a low bonus, even though all my posts are in line with all your rules, but I'm still getting a low bonus. Please, I request all moderators and admin to resolve my bonus issue. thanks so much
                            ShantiMan Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #119 Collapse

What the worth then updating the forum strongly? Forum authority is not updating about missing bonuses. Now I see spamming has been started already and spammers are getting paid a good amount of bonus and legit members are getting less paid.

The important is that the forum again gone to the quantity of the post, not quality of post. Please take action otherwsie the forum will be legit member less.

Thanks

Tradingforex-Trading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

Hello sir I'm glad to see updated this forum but I come back after long time in this forum and I still not receive my last week bonus and I still not get this week bonus also and can you update about your bonus program when you paid and I hope I get better response as soon as possible..
                                Thank You

Comment

Advanced mode

X