No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Travel to Germany
    To the west of Germany, not far from the borders of France and Belgium, is 1.5 million Dortmunds. The city is one of the largest and most important transport and commercial centers in Germany, and the topic of football is constantly raised in the conversations of its residents.
    Dortmund was built on the site of the small village of Tratmani, whose name appears in documents dating to the late ninth century. Under its modern name, the city dates back to the 12th century, when ****erick Barbarossa decided to make his home on the site of the burnt village. Dortmund's population is growing rapidly and the city will soon become one of the leading members of the Hunstick League. The Industrial Revolution gave a new impetus to the development of Dortmund, when large coal and steel mills began to appear here in the mid-19th century.
    During World War II, only a small portion of the settlement's architectural heritage survived. The high demand for steel and coal after the war made it possible for the city to raise funds in a few years and restore the largest factory and lost heritage. Among the rebuilt items, the unusual style trends that are increasingly being used by various German ateliers that apply diverse car tuning, was Reynoldschurch Church, which has an observation deck on the tower and the Johannes Baptist Temple. , Destroyed on the ground.
    Dortmund is one of the greenest cities in Germany. Most natural parks have appeared here since the war, and the most famous natural areas are West Fallen Park and Romberg Park. In one of the smaller areas of the park in the 17th century. A "water castle" was built on the ruins of a medieval castle. You can take a closer look at Dortmund's rich cultural heritage at the City Museum. It contains paintings, statues and archeological material of West German masters.
    The true spirit of the city can be understood only after watching the local Borussia Match. Borussia Dominic is welcoming guests at Germany's largest stadium, the Westfalen Stadium.
    Dortmund is a city that has survived the devastation and has become one of the largest sports, industrial and shopping centers in Germany.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Thanks a lot for the thread! Indeed interesting and attractive info about Dortmund. My best friend is a great football fan, and he knows practically everything about Borussia. I bet he would be interested in a trip throughout Germany, especially Dortmund. We would definitely visit Germany's largest stadium, and if you say people are very welcoming, that's another perk. I've recently started a travel journal where I pen down all the places of interest I visit and attach some representative photos. Here (https://www.thetravellog.net) are some free templates if you're interested. Cheers!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Berlin has come to be an increasingly united city since the fall of the wall in 1989. Tourists can cross the former border without giving it a second thought and cyclists casually cruise along the Berlin Wall Trail. And yet if you look down at Berlin from space on a clear night, you'll see that it is still divided in one sense. Satellite images reveal that the west of the city glows in a blue-white light, whilst the east has a warmer yellow shine to it.

This journey back in time from space is the result of different lighting systems, which extend to the streetlights. There are lots of sodium-vapour lamps in the east, whilst mercury-vapour lamps and fluorescent tubes often light the way on the western side of Berlin.Berlin has come to be an increasingly united city since the fall of the wall in 1989. Tourists can cross the former border without giving it a second thought and cyclists casually cruise along the Berlin Wall Trail. And yet if you look down at Berlin from space on a clear night, you'll see that it is still divided in one sense. Satellite images reveal that the west of the city glows in a blue-white light, whilst the east has a warmer yellow shine to it.

This journey back in time from space is the result of different lighting systems, which extend to the streetlights. There are lots of sodium-vapour lamps in the east, whilst mercury-vapour lamps and fluorescent tubes often light the way on the western side of Berlin.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

I was to Dortmund a couple of years ago, and I have to tell you that it was the best city that I have visited in Germany. At least I love it the most! I mean, Munich is also great, Frankfurt as well, but Dortmund is much more friendly. Besides that, their football fans are crazy, and I don't mean something bad. It's from a good point of view. However, Berlin also impressed me a lot. It's not a city that will impress you with some insane beauties. But still, you should take this tour https://www.freetour.com/berlin to understand the city entirely.

Comment

Advanced mode

X