X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How often do you change cars?
    How often do you change cars?

Unfortunately, I have not yet reached the place to change cars. At the time, I personally had only two cars. The first Moskvich 408 car remained with me for many years, then I kept it for major repairs and never finished, but sold the car without engine. At that moment, I got a job and they gave me a car to work. So I decided to sell my car. After a while, I changed jobs and I always had the opportunity to drive other people's cars. Then I changed the work vector and I became a pedestrian. Nobody thought about buying a car, because I already had a great experience driving behind my back. However, a few years ago I had the opportunity to buy a car again and now I am a proud owner of a Mazda 6 car. As you can see, I have never had a chance to change a car in my life, but I hope that in the future this change will come and I will have the opportunity to buy another car, change another car. To be honest, my Mazda 6 and I are very happy with it and I am not going to change it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3395117.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	17614815
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

It's a very old car It is a very good car

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

very best car I like it so much

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Corolla and Mehran car and Suzuki and Honda is the best choice for the business man ane public.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

I only had 2 cars through my entire life. One was BMW E36 1991, which was amazing, but unfortunately it was old and rusty, so I had to get an another one. Now I have Toyota Yaris 2017. It runs ok, but doesn't bring me the same emotions like my old BMW used to.

Comment

Advanced mode

X