In our everyday lives it is much easier to control the external
environment to satisfy our desires. What I mean is, if something has to
change to get what we want, we will find it much easier to change the
external conditions to suit our needs before we attempt to change our
mental perspective. Changing ourselves would seem like the absolute last
resort as a solution to any problem. So, why would you consciously go
about the task of learning how to change yourself from the inside? I have
three reasons for you.
environment to satisfy our desires. What I mean is, if something has to
change to get what we want, we will find it much easier to change the
external conditions to suit our needs before we attempt to change our
mental perspective. Changing ourselves would seem like the absolute last
resort as a solution to any problem. So, why would you consciously go
about the task of learning how to change yourself from the inside? I have
three reasons for you.

