Like all traders, you have probably read repeatedly what it takes to be
successful at trading: "Trade with the trend," "Cut your losses and let your
profits run," "Money management is the key," and so on. As true as these
adages are, they are too vague to give you a clear understandable connection
between the application of these principles and their benefits: a positive and
successful trading experience. If you will recall, I listed resistance to
accepting a loss among the most common trading errors. If you have ever
experienced such resistance, you have probably also encountered the
following thought: "How do I accept small losses when what I want to do is
make money, and I feel like a failure every time I lose."
successful at trading: "Trade with the trend," "Cut your losses and let your
profits run," "Money management is the key," and so on. As true as these
adages are, they are too vague to give you a clear understandable connection
between the application of these principles and their benefits: a positive and
successful trading experience. If you will recall, I listed resistance to
accepting a loss among the most common trading errors. If you have ever
experienced such resistance, you have probably also encountered the
following thought: "How do I accept small losses when what I want to do is
make money, and I feel like a failure every time I lose."

