Since trading systems define opportunity and offer suggestions,
following these suggestions can lead to the development of skills, even
though as suggestions they merely point the way for your awareness to be
directed. A true skill not only points the way, but almost automatically
begins to direct awareness as well. And a thinking methodology controls the
29
selection of which skills should be used and when.
I do not offer a trading system in this book. It's more a means of
interfacing a trading system with the mind's psychological structure. If a
trading system provides awareness of market signals, and suggests behaviors
appropriate for any given market situation, then the thinking methodology I
will share with you teaches skills and processes of skill application.
following these suggestions can lead to the development of skills, even
though as suggestions they merely point the way for your awareness to be
directed. A true skill not only points the way, but almost automatically
begins to direct awareness as well. And a thinking methodology controls the
29
selection of which skills should be used and when.
I do not offer a trading system in this book. It's more a means of
interfacing a trading system with the mind's psychological structure. If a
trading system provides awareness of market signals, and suggests behaviors
appropriate for any given market situation, then the thinking methodology I
will share with you teaches skills and processes of skill application.

